This report allows you to get data in any context (by individual fields, dates, types, performers, and many other different parameters), sort data, unload them into Excel, analyze the number of tickets by specified parameters and much more:
The main indicators of client service efficiency used in the report:
- the number of accepted requests;
- how many responses were sent by support employees;
- the ratio of messages between employees and customers (it shows the level of understanding of requests, the speed of their solution, ideally - from the first answer);
- the average time of the first answer and the completion of the dialogue.
With the Global Report you can get the listed indicators by selected parameters, for example:
- which topic receives the most requests;
- which clients or companies are contacted more often than others;
- which communication channels connected to the system are used more often
It is also possible to select any dependencies. For example, according to CSAT (satisfaction index) - they will show that users are dissatisfied, for example, more with communication with the second line of support or on certain topics. There can be many examples of such combinations.
This tool allows you to analyze the work of the client service in detail, find the weak points and achieve high quality. Thus you can get more detailed data on the level of customer support and better control the level of customer service: