The system allows you to create additional fields for user and company cards.
Such fields are configured in the "Contact fields" section. In order to work with the section, the agent must have the corresponding access in the "Group access rights" section:
- Creating a group of fields;
- Creatiпа a custom field;
- Types of fields.
- Statuses of users.
In the "Contact Fields" section we can add a group of fields:
After that you should tie up a group of fields to users or companies. When selecting users, specify for which group of users you are creating a group of fields. (i.e. only users from the specified group will have the created fields in their contact cards).
Please pay attention, that setting of the fields group depends on the organization or contacts you are creating fields for.
When you create a group of fields, click the "Add field" button. When creating a field you will need to specify:
1. Name of the field;
2. Group of fields - by default, the group within which you are creating the field is displayed. You can select a different group, if necessary.
3. Which user groups the field will be available for viewing;
4. Select the type of field. Depending on the type you select, you will need to configure it. For most fields it is possible to set default values. The following field types are available for creating a contact field:
- Text field - used to place some information in a user or organization card, such as notes or memos. Can hold up to six lines of information in a field. Recommended for short notes;
- Text area - a field where you can add more information, a detailed description or a short instruction. When editing a field, you can expand the information input window by dragging its lower right corner;
- Drop-down list;
- The numeric field - you can enter or set numeric values using a counter;
- Associated fields (nested lists) are designed to organize a complex branching structure of related values. You can enter several first levels and further distribute sub-levels for each step.
4. Set accesses according to the type of user:
- Display field - the possibility to see the information in the field;
- Edit field - the ability to edit the field;
- Mandatory field - when creating or editing a user or organization card it is mandatory to fill out.
In the "Contact fields" section, besides the fields, you can also set up the statuses of users. You can do it in the "User Status" tab.
Statuses are used in the system for reporting, automatic distribution of requests among agents and for other automation settings. Three statuses are created by default: Online, On hold and Offline. You can add new statuses, edit the name of existing ones and change their color. You can also manage the inactivity of users. Set after which time of inactivity the status of the agent will change.
The user sets the status on their own by opening the personal settings menu by clicking on their avatar.
Other variants of changing the user's status are available to the administrator or another user who has access to:
- the "Analytics" module. You can change the status in the "Agents" section:
- the "Omni" module. You can change the status in the "Agents" subsection.
All accesses are exposed in the section "Group access rights".
The history of the user's statuses can be viewed in the contact card in the tab with the same name. Any agent that has access to the "Contacts" section can view this information.
The obtained information can be analyzed and in the "Reporting" module ("Agent statuses" report).
More details about the use and role of the agent' statuses when creating an automatic distribution of requests can be found in the "Distribution of requests" article.