Widgets allow you to integrate your system to an external resource, such as a company website.
To do this you need to:
- configure the widget;
- check its display by using the preview;
- copy the code and put it on your site.
Let's consider the operation and connection of each widget in more detail.
To work with widgets in the system, user must have access to the "Widgets" section. It can be set in "Group access rights" menu:
You should also set the access to the "Omnichannel" module for the chat widget. Open "Group access rights" -> "Omnichannel" and provide the access to the "Omnichannel" options.
Read more about setting up and placing the chat widget on your site in the article about the "Omnichannel" section.
Support widget is designed primarily for the convenience of the client. When opening it, the client has access to the following sections of the system:
- Public Knowledge Base - articles that you added to the Knowledge Base and marked as public will be available to all your customers, including in the widget;
- Search in the Knowledge Base;
- A request form for non-authorized users;
- Ability to authorize into personal account of the system and get access to all previously created requests (open and solved);
- Ability to view and edit existing requests and create new ones.
Please note that we have retained the ability to authorize users using our API methods.
To place a widget, open "Widgets" menu:
The following methods are available for customization:
- Name of the button (for each language used by the system);
- Location of the widget button;
- Color of the button text and the button itself;
Also you can restrict access to certain modules of the widget:
- Disable public knowledge base;
- Disable user authorization in the widget.
After setup, save your changes and copy the widget code to your site, we recommend you place it at the bottom (footer) of the site.
Contact widget includes the ability to provide customers with a quick link to you through a convenient channel. You can include the following channels to the widget:
- Chat widget.
You can customize:
- the location and direction of the widget on the page;
- size of the icons;
- the color of the icons and buttons;
When you add buttons you will see a tooltip with an example of a link to be entered (it will be opened when you click on the button). You can also add several buttons of the same channel, for example, for Skype we will add two different links:
where skype_user is your Skype user name;
chat - opens skype correspondence window for client;
call - starts a call to the contact specified in the link.
Here are links to connect other channels in the widget:
where groupId is the ID of your group, it can be viewed in the system.
just replace "Name" with the name of your bot. &text=Hi - adds a message "Hi" after clicking on the link in the application, this part can be changed or skipped.
where "group" - the name of your Facebook group.
where, "username" is the name of your bot.